To assist the Business Development Manager with the development and execution of appropriate marketing and business development strategies in order to support the achievement of sustainable profitability and market growth at Chairborne. To provide relevant marketing and client insights that will ease and facilitate the successful creation and execution of Chairborne’s market expansion objectives.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaises with the relevant Business-Unit to prepare Chairborne’s sales and business development plan, budget and targets ensuring that they are in line with the company’s budget priorities, corporate strategy.
- Assists the Business Development Manager in setting the objectives by which the Department implements its approved strategic plans, budget and targets.
- Works with the Business Development Manager to develop and execute marketing initiatives to improve profitability, enhance market presence and the competitive performance of all Chairborne services offerings and products.
- Actively participates in facilitating the establishment and growth of Chairborne’s network of relevant contacts in client and prospect organisations, communities, interest groups and public agencies; towards identifying opportunities for Chairborne and strengthening its brand image.
- Conducts regular assessments to determine profit potential of existing markets, considering sales and expenditure statistics.
- Monitors the company’s chosen industries and markets to anticipate developments that may impact the business and provides relevant inputs to the Business Development Manager to guide leadership.
- Proactively identifies relevant industry, trade and/or market events to help build the company’s profile and support business pipeline development and advises leadership accordingly.
- Coordinates Chairborne’s participation at agreed industry and market events.
- Prepares bi-monthly reports on the department’s marketing and business development activities to the Business Development Manager.
- Minimum of 2.2 Bachelors
- Post graduate qualification (required)
- Professional certification (required)
- 5+ years post qualification experience in similar organisation