The Finance Manager will effectively manage and distribute the approved financial resources
of the company. He/she is responsible for the overall budget planning and implementation.
He will support the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice
that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company’s growth and
Duties and Responsibilities
● Guide the accounting department in all accounting, financial and administrative disciplines and ensures accounting excellence, high productivity, and satisfaction in full specifications
● Define, optimize and implement standard accounting processes in cooperation with CFO
● Ensure timely, accurate and justified accounts
● Monitor performance on accounting excellence and initiate corrective measures
● Prepare financial statements in line with FIRS
● Monitor cash flow, receivables, and payables
● Be the first point of contact for LIRS and FIRS related questions and audits
● Ensure close monitoring of the monthly overhead budget
● Ensure accounting excellence within area of responsibility
● Ensure appropriate staffing and training in conjunction with Human Resources
● Ensure the correct and full use of accounting enabling applications
● Ensure and provide timely responses to customer, vendor, colleagues’ generated emails or other documents/communication
● Ensure regular daily, weekly and monthly reporting to management
● Manage staff under his/her responsibility and tasks as assigned by management
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance related discipline.
● Minimum of 7 years experience preferably at Senior level in the Oil and Gas sector.
● Proven experience in working with LIRS/FIRS and external auditors