Chairborne Global Services Limited (CGSL) is looking for a Finance Officer to keep up-to-date account records and provide adequate support within the finance department. The ideal candidate must enjoy working with a variety of clients, vendors and Key stakeholders. She/he must have knowledge of basic accounting functions.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare all financial reports as assigned from time to time by the Finance Manager.
- Liaise with various departments in preparation of departmental budget.
- Coordinate with internal and external auditors during Audit.
- Analyse management performance with respect to Budgetary Performance.
- Collaborate with accounting and finance team and prepare financial statements on a Monthly basis.
- Prepare various financial reports and submit it to Finance Manager.
- Coordinate with Finance Manager and evaluate all fiscal policies and recommend improvements to Management.
- Maintain records of all data and evaluate it to recommend product improvements. Coordinate with internal and external legal advisors and senior bank personnel.
- Prepare and maintain fixed assets register of all company fixed assets.
- Prepare and ensure prompt remittances of all statutory payments.
- Prepare duties in a manner that reinforce data integrity and confidentiality.
- Coordinate with Finance Manager and ensure all financial transactions in compliance with financial policies and regulations.
- Prepare Bank reconciliation of bank transactions, accounts payables and recoverable
- Undertake Monthly, Quarterly and annual closing of Accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related field is required.
- Master’s degree in accounting or business administration preferred.
- Must either hold an accounting certificate or be in active process of getting one.
- Minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Experience in a public accounting or business firm is a plus.