The Front Desk Officer will provide support as a focal point in the organization. The position will also support Administration in Facility Management, Maintenance and daily office procedures. She will act as the focal point of contact for all visitors, employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support in monitoring and maintaining office equipment and inventory supplies.
- Creating, updating, and maintaining records and databases for the Admin department.
- Preparing reports on expenses, office budgets, and other expenditures
- Supporting departmental managers, employees, and the management team on Administrative tasks.
- Preparing travel arrangements for office staff and managers; overseeing and preparing expense reports and budgets
- Provide support in organizing special functions and social events.
- Preparing correspondence, documentation, or presentation materials.
- Prepare minutes of meetings as assigned.
- Engage and welcome guests at the front desk.
- Engage and liaise with support staff.
HND/ Bachelor degree in business, administration, or a related field preferred