To provide support in ensuring that Chairborne GSL establishes and implements best practice approach across all the various Human Resources and Admin functions, which include recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, employee engagement, vendor management and office administration. To also provide support in ensuring that Chairborne GSL has the right mix of talent that are effectively deployed, managed, rewarded and engaged in a cost-effective and sustainable manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide full support in formulating, updating and coordinating the implementation of comprehensive Human Resource strategy and plans while ensuring alignment with HR SOP’s, Chairborne’s business strategy and key business objectives.
• Provide support in communicating the Human Resource strategy and approved operating plan to Departmental and Unit team members to ensure understanding and commitment in implementation.
• Assist Unit head in preparing and implementing the annual budget and plan for the Human Resources Unit.
• Liaises with Departmental and Unit team members to ascertain communication of approved Human Resource policies, procedures and processes to all staff and ensure compliance.
• Develops effective working relationships with the employees and stakeholders to ensure the delivery of Human Resource plans that will support the achievement of Chairborne’s and Human Resource strategies.
• Assist Unit head in developing, evaluating and presenting the case for change initiatives ensuring people buy-in and support.
• Provide support in driving the definition of a corporate culture, values and facilities adherence to the defined organisational culture across Chairborne
• Provide full support in conducting research towards reward benchmarking activities and advises team lead on findings and their business implications.
• Provides full support in implementing appropriate Human Resource management systems i.e. induction and orientation, performance management, training/learning and development, compensation, exit management, retirement, employee relations, etc.
• Provide full support in migrating and implementing the management of Chairborne’s Human Resource information management systems.
• Facilitates the achievement of industrial peace, harmony and active employee engagement within the organisation.
• Provides full support in implementing a strategic approach to exit management.
• Develop annual TGIF calendar and implement well coordinated activities within stipulated timeline.
• Provide holistic end to end Administrative support.
• Provide support in monthly payroll processing.
• Collate and implement statutory documentation required to facilitate timely documentation renewal for ITF, NSITF, Pension and Group Life Insurance.
• Actively liaise with HMO representatives to register new employees and resolve registered employee issues.
• Minimum of 2.2 Bachelors in any Social Science discipline.
• Professional certifications in Human Resource from any of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria, or its overseas equivalent (e.g. HR Certification Institute (HRCI), Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) USA, Chartered Institute of Personnel Development (CIPD) UK
• 4+ years post qualification experience as an HR Generalist in structured organization