CGSL is looking for a skilled Account Payables (AP) to be responsible for overseeing and managing ALL project billing processes from start to finish. You will be required to process ALL project invoices received for payment and undertake the payment of ALL Clients in an accurate, efficient, and timely manner.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Practice effective monitoring to ensure payments are made to vendors in a timely manner.
- Review, and verification of invoices and payment requests.
- Maintaining confidentiality of organizational (CGSL) information.
- Reconciling Account Payable transactions, including bank statements.
- Preparing analysis and monitoring all accounts to ensure current and up-to-date payments.
- Researching and resolving any invoice discrepancies or other issues.
- Entering and uploading ALL invoices into the Account Payable (AP) system.
- Tracking ALL expenses and processing expense reports.
- Entering and uploading invoices into the Account Payable system (NetSuite).
- Protect the organization (CGSL) against unintentional overpayment.
- Maintain meticulous records of outstanding payables.
- Paying vendors by scheduling paychecks and ensuring payment is received for outstanding credit; generally responding to all vendor enquiries regarding finance.
- Preparing and producing monthly reports.
- Continuing to improve the payment process.
- Keeping track of all payments and expenditures, including payroll, purchase orders, invoices, statements, etc.
- Reconciling processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances.
- Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
- Assist in month-end closing activities.
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients’ billing issues.
- Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.
- Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or Business management
- Minimum of 4 years of expertise in the field
- Experience with Oracle ERP or its equivalent is an added advantage.