Chairborne Global services limited is looking to hire an experienced Project Engineer to be responsible for all engineering and technical disciplines that projects involve. You will schedule, plan, forecast, resource and manage all the technical activities aiming at assuring project accuracy and quality from conception to completion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the performance of all duties in compliance with health, safety and all related legal/statutory regulations, professional duties, responsibilities and obligations.
- Prepare, schedule, coordinate and monitor the assigned engineering projects.
- Monitor compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/QC policies, performance standards and specifications
- Interact daily with the clients to interpret their needs and requirements and represent them in the field.
- Cooperate and communicate effectively with project manager and other project participants to provide assistance and technical support.
- Assist in reviewing engineering deliverables and initiate appropriate corrective actions.
- Maintain excellent operational standards by ensuring the team are focused and deliver task safely and efficiently.
- Supervise the storage, maintenance and use of plant and equipment on a loss preventative basis (as applicable)
- Adhere to budget constraints and targets
- Assist in developing procedure for various Oil and Gas projects.
- Contribute to the overall development and maintenance of all projects
- Assisting the Technical Commercial Manager with tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree/ HND
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an Oil & Gas related company