Adokiye Ibierele Ikpoki is the founder of Chairborne Global Services Limited, and sits on the Board of Directors as a shareholder, Managing Director and CEO. He is a highly successful business development executive with extraordinary accomplishments creating & implementing innovative, cost-conscious, ultra-efficient business models in real estate development and marine logistics. Adokiye Ibierele Ikpoki:
- Developed several hospitality units in Lagos and Port Harcourt which greatly impacted on business growth and increased customer satisfaction.
- Masterminded site selection, design, construction and start-up of Total Trustees strategic real estate acquisitions in the Port Harcourt Area.
- Seamlessly consolidated the business operations of both a real estate company and a construction company into a single functional centralized unit, vastly reducing overhead and manpower requirements and providing adequate resources to support future growth but still remaining highly profitable even when each of these companies operates independently.
- Smoothly managed the entry of Nautic Africa into the Nigeria maritime space, and currently serves as the Country Manager and Representative in-country.
- An esteemed and inspirational leader able to mold diverse, competitive managers into a mutually supportive team. Long-standing record of personally handling employee dislocation and transition in a compassionate, professional manner.
Connect with Adokiye Ibierele Ikpoki on linkedin for more Core Comp e t e n c i e s.